SUDOP PRAHA a.s. employs a total of 298 people at its workplaces in Prague, Hradec Králové, Ústí nad Labem, Pilsen, Warsaw, and Sofia, of which a total of 235 are designers. Tthe designers are fit and capable of working on railway and they undergo regular checkups in accordance with Ordinance no. 101/1995 Coll., and other regulations. All designers have been provided with the "Permission to enter zones within an active railway transport route (SŽDC, s.o.)".
SUDOP PRAHA a.s. employs employees with following licences, athorizations and professional exams:
- licensed engineer and technician active in construction (ČKAIT) in accordance with Act No. 360/1992 Coll.
- licensed surveying engineer in accordance with § 13 par. 1 a) and c) Act no. 200/1994 Coll.
- holder of a certificate in architecture issued by the Czech Chamber of Architects (Česká komora architektů)
- holder of a licence certificate issued by the Slovak Chamber of Civil Engineers (Slovenská komora stavebných inžinierov)
- holder of a licence certificate issued by the Polish Chamber of Civil Engineers (Polska Izba Inżynierów Budownictwa)
- holder of a licence certificate for performing desing works (OCL) in Latvia
- holder of a licence certificate for performing desing works (OCL, high voltage, project management) in Lithuania
- holder of a certificate of qualification to design, implement and perform geological works in the field of engineering geology in accordance with Act no. 206/2001 Coll.; newly, the field of geological construction examination
- holder of a certificate on assessment of the impact of the planned structure, activity or change in land use on the character of the landscape according to Act No. 111/1998 Coll. § 60
- holder of a certificate of planning qualification, i.e. licensed to design plans and process documentation, plan or design structures that are part of the activities listed under the Czech National Council’s Act No. 61/1988 Coll. governing mining works, explosives and the state mining administration
- holder of a certificate of professional qualification to perform the job of the manager, i.e. managing, controlling and performing works listed under Act No. 61/1988 Coll. governing mining works, explosives and the state mining administration
- holders of a certificate of professional qualification of a site H&S coordinator
- 37 holders of a certificate on passing the exam of professional qualification in electrical engineering pursuant to Ordinance No. 50/1978 Coll. and Ordinance 100/1995 Coll.
- holder authorised to make out certificates of building energy intensity in accordance with Act No. 406/2000 Coll. governing management of energy consumption
- holder of a certificate of qualification to take samples of waste and perform assessment of dangerous properties of waste
- holder of a certificate to perform the principal and special inspections of road bridges
- holder of a certificate "Qualified person for performing tasks in the prevention of risks to health and safety at work"
- holder of a certificate - certified arborist
- holder of a certificate for preforming of construction supervision on roads and highways - 3rd level
- holder of a certificate PRINCE 2 - Practitionar (2nd level)
Professional exams as per Czech Railway Infrastructure Administration Regulation, to manage the work and work development on tracks operated by Czech Railway Infrastructure Administration – types:
- F-00: head of works on substructure = K-05/1 + K- 03
- F-01: head of works on substructure and superstructure = K-05/2
- F-02: head of works on railway bridges and similar constructions and tunnels = M-02
- F-05: signalling equipment designer = Z -06e
- F-07: communication equipment designer = T-05d
- F -14: head of land surveying works = G01
- F - 18: designer of electrotechnics and energetics = E-08